Welcome to 3PLAdvisor.com a website created by Armstrong & Associates, Inc. ("Armstrong & Associates", "we", or "us") whom maintains this website for your information and education. Please browse and enjoy 3PLAdvisor.com and 3PLogistics.com (the "Armstrong & Associates Sites"). We provide our content, products, and services to you on the Armstrong & Associates Sites subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By using the Armstrong & Associates Sites, you agree to these Terms.
- COPYRIGHTS. All content on the Armstrong & Associates Sites and/or on e-mails distributed to you from Armstrong & Associates, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of Armstrong & Associates or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Armstrong & Associates Sites and/or on e-mails sent to you are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Armstrong & Associates and of Armstrong & Associates' licensors. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on these Sites except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
- USE OF SITES. You may use or download material displayed on the Armstrong & Associates Sites for noncommercial, personal use. If you download material, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, post, or otherwise use the content of the Armstrong & Associates Sites and/or content contained in e-mails distributed to you from Armstrong & Associates for public or commercial purposes without Armstrong & Associates' written permission. Armstrong & Associates reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and cancel orders if we believe that your conduct violates these Terms.
- VOTING, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS. Users who have registered on the Armstrong & Associates Sites may vote and post comments on logistics providers and other issues of general interest featured on the Armstrong & Associates Sites. You agree that any and all information that you submit to the Armstrong & Associates Sites, including any and all votes and written comments, are the property of Armstrong & Associates and may be used by us for any purpose.
- SURVEY CONTENT. The reviews published on the Armstrong & Associates Sites are based on public opinion surveys, with ratings reflecting the average scores given by all survey participants who voted on each logistics provider and text based on direct quotes from, or fair paraphrasing of, participants' comments. PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES, AND OTHER FACTUAL INFORMATION WERE CORRECT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE WHEN PUBLISHED ON THESE SITES; ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES MAY NOT BE REFLECTED.
- DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THE ARMSTRONG & ASSOCIATES SITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITES AND/OR INCLUDED IN E-MAILS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU BY ARMSTRONG & ASSOCIATES IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARMSTRONG & ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE ARMSTRONG & ASSOCIATES SITES.
- APPLICABLE LAW. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Wisconsin except with regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof.
- EDITORIAL INTEGIRITY. Armstrong & Associates reserves the right for full editorial integrity and where it deems necessary, it may edit any information supplied by users of 3PLAdvisor.com. Its foremost goal is to accurately report information on providers and accurately portray the intent of reviewers submissions.
Thank you for reading these Terms and for being part of the 3PLAdvisor.com community.